Industry Expert Services:
We specialize in steam and H202 vapour sterilization
- sterilization equipment support (repair, PM, calibration)
- sterilization equipment/process validation
- remanufactured/refurbished autoclaves
- peripherals, dataloggers, controls
- thermal mapping, heat penetration, BI challenge verification
- steam quality testing (dryness, gases, superheat) as per EN285
- consulting and education
- equipment upgrades and enhancements
- usage guidance and recipe optimization
- effluent/wastewater decon equipment support and validation
Serving North, Central, and South America
We are innately passionate about science and technology, but care most of all about a completely satisfied customer.
Our mission is to help our valued customers achieve and exceed their goals, while striving to help keep their costs down.
We do this by leveraging our knowledge and flexibility, and diligently maintaining only the highest standards of service and support excellence.
We fully guarantee our work and, depending on location, can be at your facility within 24 hours for urgent response situations.
Backed by 23 years in the industry, AsepSys can deliver.
The founder and chief consultant at AsepSys has provided expert technical support services to the Healthcare and Lab/Life Sciences industries across Canada for over 24 years.
We have provided services to customers ranging from a homeless shelter to the largest and most sophisticated government labs and hospitals in the country.
AsepSys is registered as a supplier/service provider to the federal and provincial government, and their related agencies.
Our unique advantage is our ability to provide effective support both in hardware and technology (the "nuts and bolts") AND the scientific and theoretical aspects of microbial reduction.
AsepSys is here to help you succeed, using the latest innovations where possible, while conforming to all applicable regulatory requirements.
AsepSys™ Inc. ©2015 All Rights Reserved