Industry Expert Services:
We specialize in steam sterilization and steam quality testing.
- sterilization equipment support (repair, PM, calibration)
- steam quality testing (dryness, gases, superheat) as per EN285
- steam purity testing (conductivity)
- sterilization equipment/process validation
- thermal mapping, heat penetration, BI challenge
- remanufactured/refurbished equipment
- peripherals, dataloggers, printers, controls, instrumentation
- consulting and education
- equipment upgrades and enhancements
- usage guidance, recipe optimization, purchase consulting
- effluent/wastewater decon equipment support and validation
Serving Canada and the U.S.A.
We are innately passionate about science and technology, but care most of all about a completely satisfied customer.
Our mission is to help our valued customers achieve and exceed their goals, while striving to help keep their costs down.
We do this by leveraging our knowledge and flexibility, and diligently maintaining only the highest standards of service and support excellence.
We fully guarantee our work and, depending on location, can be at your facility within 24 hours for urgent response situations.
We also take great pride in our ability to blend seamlessly into any work environment or organizational culture. Our existing client base can attest to this!
Backed by a quarter century in the industry, AsepSys delivers.
We have provided expert technical support services to the Healthcare and Lab/Life Sciences industries across Canada for 25 years, mostly while employed by the global industry leader in the development and manufacturing of sterilization equipment and technologies.
We have supported customers ranging from a homeless shelter to pharma companies and the most sophisticated labs and hospitals in the country.
Our unique advantage is our ability to provide effective support both in hardware/technology AND the scientific aspects of microbial reduction.
AsepSys is here to help you succeed, using the latest innovations where possible, while conforming to all applicable regulatory requirements.
AsepSys™ Inc. ©2016 All Rights Reserved